I guess now is the time to set my goals for the year ahead.
I’m not calling them resolutions as such, more goals and plans for the year ahead.
– I want to try and blog weekly,so it’s more regular.
– I want to run some more races – at all three distances of 5km, 10km, and a half.
– compete in the local triathlon either as a team with my sisters, or individual (or if possible, both as a team and an individual)
– remain injury free and get my ankle back to 100% again.
– cross train better. Get more cycling/weights in to supplement the yoga and running.
– get my blood tests done 6 months or less to check my levels of everything and assess if I’m managing vegan nutrition well
– donate blood again. I used to donate plasma regularly but it dropped off.
– complete my Challenge Accepted weekly challenges.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED week 1:
Remember how I am aiming to set a challenge for every week of the year?
the first weekly challenge I am setting myself is to practice Yoga daily. This challenge is one I picked for myself.
I feel better when I practice – even 10 minutes makes me feel more centered and ready for the day. Even if I don’t do any difficult poses, the focus on breathing is a kind of meditation and that’s always beneficial.
So I’m not setting a time limit, just a task of practicing every day this week. I’ll report next week with how I went with the challenge, and let you know what next weeks task is.
If there’s any suggestions for challenges, feel free to comment in this post and let me know!